Assistant Creative Producers
Let me introduce A Million Ads: We personalise digital audio advertising at scale. Combining creativity in the production process with a data-savvy platform, we can deliver the best ad at the right time for every listener. Our ads are more context-aware and relevant so they outperform your typical, linear adverts.
In the 4 years since we started, we have delivered campaigns for Adidas, British Gas, Deliveroo and many more, working with all of the major advertising agencies. We also have partnerships across music streaming, internet radio and podcasting services including Spotify, Global, Bauer and Acast. We have offices in London and New York and are growing fast. If you want to help pioneer the way brands communicate, we are looking for two Assistant Creative Producers to join the creative team.
What are we doing:
- Inspiring advertisers and their agencies to create dynamic, personalised, award winning advertising campaigns.
- Assisting the creative process by generating ideas, writing/editing/templating scripts, casting voices, negotiating rates, sourcing sfx and music, directing voice sessions, producing audio work parts, loading and optimising campaigns into our ‘Studio’ tool.
- Ensuring the highest quality output for clients through diligence and an ear for detail.
As pioneers in dynamic personalisation we are constantly pushing the boundaries with creative ‘firsts’ across the World and building the ‘Personalisation Playbook’ as we go.
… and we’d love you to join us:
- You are passionate about creative communication, particularly writing and producing short form audio content, advertising, marketing and understand the unique ‘Power of Sound’.
- You are a creative thinker who loves developing bold, original ideas as well as conscientious and resilient under the pressure of delivering them successfully.
- You have an understanding of the creative process, suppliers and resources. Including voice talent, music licensing, sound effects, studios, writers and producers.
- You are technically adept with audio and/or multi-media editing and not phased by spreadsheets either.
- You have broad listening habits, including radio, podcasts, audio books etc.
You’re intrigued and inspired by new technology and you are up for working within a small team in a dynamic, startup environment.
- You can demonstrate your creative thinking around audio advertising with either scripts and/or a showreel. They don’t have to have gone live, please use your initiative.
Contract : Full time
Salary : Negotiable
Reporting to : COO [& ECD]
Location : LABS 136 High Holborn, London WC1V 6PX
To apply for this job please visit amillionads.teamtailor.com.