Cameo Productions Audio Engineer/Producer
Wanted! Enthusiastic & Experienced Audio Engineer/Producer to join Cameo Productions
Start date 1st July 2019 (Maternity Leave Cover)
Cameo Productions is an established Mayfair-based broadcasting consultancy and audio production house specialising in radio PR campaigns for entertainment releases. We need a passionate and tech savvy Audio Engineer/Producer to join our Production Team on a temporary assignment to cover maternity leave.
Cameo’s clients are the major movie studios, film distribution and entertainment companies. Our audio press kits, based on our interviews with the world’s biggest stars and directors, provide radio stations nationwide with everything they need to cover the latest releases and secure our clients great exposure. From our in-house recording studios and remote locations in the UK and abroad, we conduct ISDN/IP interview sessions to stations anywhere in the world, serving clients in the film & entertainment industries and beyond. Cameo’s success has been built on our 29 year reputation for quality.
You will produce the audio press kits for clients and radio stations, engineer and record interview sessions with high-profile guests. You will also cover red carpet events, press conferences and edit the audio ready for broadcast.
The successful candidate will have:
· A solid understanding of broadcast technology and an understanding of what makes good radio;
· Experience using microphones and mixing desks and the confidence to make broadcast quality voice recordings and facilitate seamless live link ups;
· Experience of working in a professional broadcast environment;
· Knowledge of audio formats and their applications;
· The ability to work under pressure in a professional manner with high-profile clients and guests;
· An ability to edit audio quickly, to broadcast quality, in Adobe Audition or equivalent software;
· An ability to manage the entire audio production workflow; from sourcing the assets to final quality checks and making the material available online;
· The ability to write clear and accurate supporting cues; and
· A passion for, and a sound knowledge of media and the entertainment industry, particularly radio and film
Although not a requirement, the ideal candidate will also have:
· An understanding of basic video editing and associated software;
· Experience using ISDN/IP codecs;
· Experience using a web-based content management systems (CMS);
· The confidence and experience to interview major talent.
The successful candidate should also be prepared to work outside normal office hours, attending evening and occasional weekend preview screenings, premieres and junkets.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and covering letter detailing your radio and media experience and why you’re right for this role (no more than 150 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th April. We are unable to answer queries by phone or in person, so please do not call or visit the office.
Salary according to experience.