Management Accounts Assistant
We do ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else
We are radio people who make a difference. Our aim is to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else in the industry. In return for delivering your very best work, we will provide you with your platform to perform, your canvas to create and the autonomy to do what you do best.
In the spirit of integrity and passion, the Finance Team are committed to excellence in financial information and reporting to support every part of our business, people and customers. We pay the bills, reward and reimburse our people and work with our customers to receive payment to us. Our mission is to do all this with the highest accuracy and efficiency to support all our teams to deliver the very best results on air, customer targets and on our company P&L.
Your mission is to support the success of our radio stations by preparing the management accounts for our nine locations across the UK and our exciting new Enterprise businesses. Your positive attitude and strong communication will engage and develop people at all levels. Whilst your great eye for detail and exceptional Excel skills will support our mission to provide the business with the highest quality financial information and reports.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in line with group reporting deadlines, including journal posting.
- Preparation and reconciliation of Balance Sheet control accounts
- Preparation of year end audit information and assistance of auditors upon request
- Preparation of Management reports to arm the Management Team with informative information
- Provide accurate information to produce the Annual Budget Packs
- Group Fixed Asset management and reporting
- Car Fleet Management with monthly and annual HMRC reporting
- Submission of quarterly and annual Industry and Compliance Returns
- Preparation & submission of National Statistics returns
- Liaise with other team players from around the Group to achieve the company goals
- Additional ad hoc tasks that are reasonable for an individual of your level
- Identifying and implementing potential process and system improvements as agreed with the Finance Controller
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in radio and media as we are.
- You are a studying towards a professional Accountancy Qualification with a view to complete your studies with us
- You will have a minimum 2 years’ experience working in an Accounts position
- You’ll need excellent communication to be able to explain financial information to staff at all levels
- You will be structured and organised in your approach to work and meeting strict deadlines
- You can work successfully on your own and as part of the team
- Motivated, forward thinking and flexible in your approach
- Willingness to learn, develop and grow in your role
- Up to £25k pa dependant on experience
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- 25 days holiday plus holiday buy & sell
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Perkbox rewards
- Read more about rewards on our website
You will report to the Financial Controller
You will be based at our Head Office location in Spinningfield’s, Manchester
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.