Logistics & Maintenance Manager
We do ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else
Communicorp UK are a major UK media owner and we are looking for an experienced Logistics and Maintenance Manager to join our newly launched GoMo team.
GoMo is a new Mobile Digital Out of Home advertising business designed to engage with audiences in hard to reach places; commuters on the way to work, shoppers enjoying some retail therapy or families spending some precious time together.
With an impressive toolkit at our disposal and Street Teams working across the country, we use Digital iVans, iWalkers, iProjectors that combine data driven, creatively led media campaigns that work intrinsically for optimal campaign performance.
Your mission is to lead and organise the effective operations and delivery of GoMo campaigns across the UK, building strong relationships and results for our clients.
- Coordinating and leading campaign activity on location.
- Driving iVan and iWalker when needed.
- Organising freelancers, staff and equipment.
- Managing resources, equipment and costs to ensure we are always ready to deliver.
- Ensuring effective maintenance and storage of GoMo equipment
- Liaising with clients and staff to ensure objectives are met.
- Ensuring the team approach is customer focused with high service values.
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met.
We’re looking for someone with fire in their belly and full of passion. You will use your fantastic organisation and people skills to work alongside our sales teams and promotional staff to ensure every campaign is executed to the highest of standards.
- Experience in operations management and logistical coordination
- Events management experience is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve issues diplomatically and calmly
- Be proactive, be able to use own initiative to problem solve and have an ambitious attitude
- Confident with technology
- Customer service experience and strong communication skills
- A passionate attitude and the ability to work in a tea
- Flexible working hours to meet specific OOH Campaign
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 37.5 hours per week any 5 in 7 days
- Salary is based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Holiday buy & sell
- Flexible working
- Perkbox rewards
- Read more about rewards on our website
You will report into the GoMo Managing Director
Location is flexible, you can be based at any of our CCUK offices;
To apply, please supply your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.