Account Manager – Heart Hertfordshire
We do ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else
Communicorp UK are a major UK media owner and home to some of the most exciting brands in UK. Our aim is to deliver ideas, relationships and results better than anyone else in the industry.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who is passionate, ambitious and thrives in a competitive sales environment. You’ll be results focussed and have our clients and their goals at the heart of everything you do.
In return for delivering your very best work, we will provide you with your platform to perform, your canvas to create and the autonomy to do what you do best.
Your mission is to sell amazing ideas to new and existing clients at Heart Hertfordshire. You will grow and retain client business by generating revenue opportunities and delivering target expectations. Including:
- Source opportunities and generate appointments to win new business in your local market
- Maintain and develop new and existing client relationships
- Build relationships with clients to understand their business goals
- Explore the freshest ways of working across our broad range of products
- Create innovative ideas to deliver results and grow your client’s business
- Think and do things differently, ensuring we stand out in the industry and above our competition
- Work across multi-disciplined teams to efficiently deliver results for our clients
- Present creative pitches in a dynamic and engaging way
- Deliver against agreed revenue targets, call rates, activity levels and standards of performance
We’re looking for someone with fire in their belly and a commercial mindset. You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion. You should be as passionate about working in media as we are and have solid sales experience, ideally in media. You will:
- Be target and goal driven
- Have experience in creating and selling advertising and marketing services
- Have a creative and solution focussed outlook – with examples to back this up
- Know the very best ways to develop new business
- Be confident with delivering pitches and presentations using the latest technology
- Have the desire to seek out personal development and grow yourself
- Be a confident and enthusiastic networker, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Maintain a good balance of self-awareness, motivation, empathy and social skills
- Be able to work positively within a pressurised and competitive environment
- Have strong communication skills with clients and across multi-disciplined teams
- Have impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Be fully licensed to drive to get out to meet all of your clients
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730
- Salary is based on experience with commission
- Car and Tech Package
- 25 days holiday plus holiday buy & sell
- Life assurance
- Flexible working
- Perkbox rewards
- Read more about rewards on our website
You will report into the Station Director
You will be based at Heart Hertfordshire in Watford, Hertfordshire.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.