Heavy Entertainment Ltd – audio engineer/producer
Website Heavy Entertainment Ltd
Since its origins in 1992, Heavy Entertainment has grown to become the country’s largest independent audiobook production house, based in Soho. But we do so much more than that – any kind of digital content project you can imagine, from video games to TV commercials. We need a passionate and tech savvy Audio Engineer/Producer to join our dedicated team full time. Please note, this will not be your first job, as we are looking for an experienced person in a fast-moving client-facing environment.
The successful candidate will have:
– A solid understanding of broadcast technology and what makes award-winning audio
– Experience using mics/desks and the confidence to mix/master to BBC quality
– Experience of working in a professional broadcast environment
– Knowledge of audio formats and their applications
– The ability to work under pressure in a with high-profile clients and guests
– An ability to edit audio quickly, to broadcast quality, ideally using Sadie
– An ability to manage the entire workflow, from sourcing assets to final quality checks and making material available online
– The confidence to direct narrators recording long-form books (fiction/non-fiction)
– A passion for, and a sound knowledge of books, media and the entertainment industry
If this sounds like you, please visit our website before sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5th April.
Salary according to experience.