Production Manager / Coordinator
Radio Wolfgang is a multi award-winning online audio platform that produces everything from documentary to studio shows. We work with brands including Selfridges and Soho House, and organisations like Greenpeace to create outstanding audio content.
Radio Wolfgang currently has an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager / Coordinator. The part-time role would suit candidates with some experience of the production industry either audio or visual.
The Production Manager / Coordinator would offer support to the production team, manage workflow across multiple projects, and provide financial and business administration as well as staff support.
- Overseeing programme scheduling including regular uploads to CMS and host sites
- Daily studio and office maintenance and management
- Managing financial administration including budgets
- Coordinating the production schedules for multiple projects
- Working closely with production team to ensure all project needs are met
- Coordinating the production schedule for all staff including processing annual leave
- Acting as first point of contact for clients, associates, contractors and prospective business
- Managing Radio Wolfgang social media platform
- Occasional website maintenance
- Consolidating listener statistics across multiple platforms
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience as production coordinator or junior production manager required
- Prior experience within the broadcasting industries desirable
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Social media experience
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven production environment
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise
- Good team player