Commercial Traffic Scheduler, RCS UK
RCS UK has a rare opening in its commercial traffic scheduling team.
As well as proving playout, scheduling and newsroom software, RCS also operates a commercial traffic service and due to expansion, we’re looking to add to the team.
The role will include:
- Scheduling commercial traffic logs using RCS’s Airwaves and Aquira traffic software
- Loading national sales orders, scheduling them to achieve the required audience and generating weekly reports
- Working closely with the local sales teams at the radio stations
- Dealing with “month end” procedures including invoicing and reporting
- Sourcing and loading audio into the client’s playout system
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with in-depth and hands on experience of commercial traffic software who understands the pressures of a busy traffic department
- An excellent understanding of scheduling, impacts, invoicing, accounts, RAJAR and national sales reporting
- You should be an excellent communicator and be able to understand the client’s issues from their point of view and work with them on a solution
- A good working knowledge of Windows and Office products is essential
The role can either be full-time or part-time, with the possibility of working from home.