Production Manager / Producer
An exciting new multi-media brand is recruiting for the following position:
– Production Manager / Producer
You need to be fluent in Arabic and English, with excellent project management skills, a passion for engaging content and a good knowledge of the 16-24 year old Arab audience.
The role is full-time, competitively paid and based in London.
Further details can be found below. A full job description will be provided on application.
Production Manager / Producer:
To take the lead on managing all multi-media outputs of the brand.
Tasks will include:
· Liaising with various departments to make sure workflow is at its optimum and projects and tasks meet internal and external deadlines, including the set-up, completion and adaptation of deliverable processes
· Leading, briefing and co-ordinating the editorial, social media and production teams
· Tracking and managing budgets for content and delivery, ensuring deliverables are delivered on time and in budget
· Working with the accounts and in-country teams to develop new and existing programming
The ideal candidate will be passionate about our output, excellent at translation between Arabic and English, organised and able to work on their own initiative as well as taking direction from senior staff, have experience managing high quality youth-focused brands, planning projects and handling budgets, and co-ordinating teams and stakeholders, be familiar with research techniques and sources, with sound editorial judgement, knowledge of multi-media production techniques, excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills, attention to detail on all aspects of production, strong computer literacy and the ability to learn new techniques and technologies as required. An understanding and appreciation of modern youth culture and cultural trends in the Middle East is also desirable.