Presenter – Zoo Crew
SPIN South West is a fun and vibrant radio station, where we do everything differently!
We broadcast across Kerry, Limerick, Clare, North Tipperary & South West Laois
It’s all about the music.
While continuing to recruit 15 – 34 year old listeners, over the last 8 years SPIN South West’s original listeners have grown up with the station and remain loyal to the station. These listeners are now homeowners, car owners, parents and young professionals.
SPIN South West is recruiting a brand new team for the Zoo Crew! We’re looking for 2 individuals who love radio, are bursting with great ideas, know how to generate great on air, social and digital content and can entertain our audience from18.45 to 21.45 Monday to Friday!
We play the hottest chart music and are looking for 2 energetic, creative and hard-working individuals to really drive audience for the no.1 evening programme on SPIN South West.
If you have some experience in radio presenting, and want a career in broadcasting, then give it your best shot and put together a stunning demo (no more than 3 minutes) to show us what you’ve got. Feel like including a video? – upload that as well. You don’t have to be part of a team – you just have to want to work on the best!
Working closely with your co-host and producer you will:
- Co – Present the Zoo Crew Monday to Friday 6.45pm – 10.45pm from the Limerick offices of SPIN South West. Occasionally you will be asked to present from the stations Tralee offices.
- Create engaging content for on air in line with SPIN South West Programme Policy Statement which forms part of our licence to broadcast with the BAI.
- Record, edit and operate a commercial radio studio set up for on air interviews, listener calls and pre-recorded interviews and calls.
- Be familiar with and operate RCS/ Mastercontrols playout systems
- Use social media to drive reach for your on-air content
- Represent the core brand values of the station with specific reference to the Zoo Crew which is an evening show aimed primarily at 15-24 year olds.
- Create engaging promos and mechanics for competitions on your show
- Complete any show administration to a high standard
- Represent the station at station or other industry, commercial or related events
If this sounds like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- A close understanding of the SPIN South West brand
- An appreciation for appropriate content required for a Zoo Crew show on SPIN South West
- The appetite to work within a small team to constantly produce high quality radio
- Lots of energy and commitment to bring it every day!
- Good presenting skills and the confidence and calmness under pressure to deal with whatever comes your way during the show
To apply for this job please visit communicorpmedia.bamboohr.co.uk.