We are: Simply Zesty is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the Internet and customer service. Simply Zesty is an award-winning digital strategy, design and development agency with over 24 years' experience gained across 2000+ digital projects.
Job title: Account Executive
Your role: You will join a team of highly motivated and hardworking individuals based from our Belfast office. You will manage client requests, including responding to queries in a timely manner, generating quotes and scheduling time with designers and developers.
Day to day you will:
- To act as the main point of contact for ongoing support clients.
- To manage client requests through to completion by the developer.
- To gather accurate requirements from clients and brief developers on tasks to be completed.
- To keep accurate and up-to-date logs of requests from clients and ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
- To manage relationships with clients and ensure they are kept fully informed.
- To brief and liaise with design and development teams.
- To review finished work before reporting back to the client.
- To adhere to internal accounting/reporting procedures.
- To identify opportunities for growth with existing client accounts.
- To support the Account Managers and Head of Client Delivery on projects, including collating minutes from meetings, other administrative duties and any other ad hoc requests.
What we’re looking for from you:
It goes without saying that you have worked in challenging and fast paced environments. We are looking for an extremely organised individual who is self-motivated with the ability to use initiative. It is imperative for this position that you are someone who is team player and if you have an interest in the digital and marketing industry this will be advantageous.
- Experience of developing effective working relationships internally and externally
- Excellent client facing and customer service skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results within prescribed timescales
What's in it for you?
For the right person, this job represents an exciting opportunity to join a successful company and be a key player in steering its future development; to take on more responsibilities and progress within this industry.
We love our business and what we do. We want you to love work as much as we do so we promise to offer on-the-job training and development enabling you to be the best you can be
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.