- All Oldies Radio is looking for another legend to join our awesome team!
The Ideal Candidate
Likewise some knowledge of the radio industry, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics will be a great head start …. Have you listened to us? Do you get our vibe? Do you know what our listeners might like? If you don’t listen to us already, it may be time to start !
You will of course have the ability and desire to sell - we know that this particular skill is not for everyone!
- Identify potential clients and build relationships
- Research clients to ascertain their advertising history, preference and needs
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to potential clients/agencies
- Present to clients the benefits of advertising with All Oldies Radio and how we can help promote their products or services in the most effective way
- Explain service features, estimate of cost and terms of service
- Provide clients with full proposals for advertising products or services
- Maintain a good working relationship with new and existing customers
- Conduct price negotiations (Prices will be fixed by the Sales Director)
- Close sales deals, secure contract approval, and ensure the processing of all essential paperwork
- Undertake independent learning to stay up-to-date with current developments in radio advertising and all legal and industry requirements
- Review advertising sales services to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Please send your CV and any relevant experience plus any other information you think may be important, email us now firstname.lastname@example.org