Account Manager – GoMo Digital
Communicorp UK is home to some of the most exciting radio brands in the UK. Every day we strive to make a positive difference to our customer business through effective multi-platform opportunities.
GoMo is our new Mobile Digital Out Of Home advertising business designed to engage with audiences in the right place, the right time with the right message, With an impressive toolkit we use digital iVans, iWalkers, iProjectors that combine data driven, creatively led media campaigns.
To be a first-class commercial operator for GoMo client solutions, optimising revenue opportunities and delivering target expectations from new and existing clients through great ideas, relationships and results.
- Deliver agreed revenue targets, call rates, activity levels and standards of performance
- Demonstrate high integrity and engagement with clients to understand their business goals developing outstanding solutions which deliver results
- Source, identify and secure new business opportunities building the GoMo client list
- Work in partnership with Account Managers across the UK to sell GoMo solutions to existing clients
- Connect with advertising agencies, promotional agencies and event management companies to develop and deliver outstanding solutions
- Work with the GoMo team to ensure great client experiences and ensure we deliver our objectives and audience PCA’s
- Retain clients through strong relationships
You will need to be smart, bold and engaging and display our company values in the work you do; Bravery, Integrity and Passion.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and target driven sales-person to deliver outstanding results for our business and our clients business. Ideally you will have previous b2b experience developing and selling outdoor, digital outdoor and experiential solutions. if you have a broad knowledge of media sales and previous experience of selling effective media solutions then get in touch! You’ll be developing your area from scratch so you’ll have a successful track record in prospecting and generating new business and thrive delivering your KPI’s and monthly targets with the confidence and ability to drive your performance in a competitive and dynamic environment.
So, if you are an engaging, enthusiastic and solutions orientated person with the genuine desire to take the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Flexible on location but you will need to have the ability to connect with clients in the following locations:
- Midlands and East
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible working inc. flexi hour
- Salary is based on experience plus commission
- Car and Tech Package
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday buy and sell
- Pension, Private Medical Cover and Life Assurance
- Perkbox rewards
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org