Account Manager – Heart North Wales
We’re looking for an experienced media sales professional who is passionate, ambitious and thrives in a competitive sales environment.
You’ll be results focussed and have our clients and their goals at the heart of everything you do.
Your mission is to sell amazing ideas to new and existing clients at Heart North Wales.
You’ll know the local market and be able to successfully identify revenue opportunities to grow and retain client business and deliver target expectations. Including:
- Source opportunities and generate appointments to win new business in your local market.
- Maintain and develop new and existing client relationships.
- Build relationships with clients to understand their business goals.
- Explore the freshest ways of working across our broad range of products.
- Create innovative ideas to deliver results and grow your client’s business.
- Think and do things differently, ensuring we stand out in the industry and above our competition.
- Work across multi-disciplined teams to efficiently deliver results for our clients.
- Present creative pitches in a dynamic and engaging way
- Deliver against agreed revenue targets, call rates, activity levels and standards of performance.
You will need to be smart, bold, and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do with Bravery, Integrity and Passion.
- Be target and goal driven.
- Have experience in creating and selling advertising and marketing services.
- Have a creative and solution focussed outlook – with examples to back this up.
- Know the very best ways to develop new business.
- Be confident with delivering pitches and presentations using the latest technology.
- Have the desire to seek out personal development and grow yourself.
- Be a confident and enthusiastic networker, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Maintain a good balance of self-awareness, motivation, empathy, and social skills.
- Be able to work positively within a pressurised and competitive environment.
- Have strong communication skills with clients and across multi-disciplined teams.
- Have impeccable time management and organisational skills.
- Be fully licensed to drive to get out to meet all your clients.
We are looking for winners with a commercial mindset and the tenacity and resilience along with a strong media sales background to make a difference. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you.
Your Team and Location
Reporting to the Commercial Director the role is based at our office in Wrexham. For the foreseeable future, this role will be based between home and office.
- We offer a competitive salary based on your experience and a favourable commission package.
- The option of a company car or monthly car allowance.
- 25 days holiday.
- Holiday buy and sell scheme.
- Flexible working.
- AXA Private Medical Plan, Life Assurance & Income Protection.
To apply, please click here.