Account / Sales Manager
This is a unique opportunity to become part of the Street Sounds Radio family and join our dynamic, passionate and professional team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for generating new B2B advertising revenue, developing sponsorship partnerships and building/maintain fruitful relationships with clients.
Are you highly motivated, creative, committed and set the bar high? Do you want an exciting and rewarding career in broadcasting with a radio station that has huge ambitions? If the answer is yes to both, you could be the person we are looking for.
Location: Leigh on Sea, Essex.
Work Days: Monday to Friday.
Salary: Depending on age and experience. Basic plus attractive sales commission.
- Identify and contact prospective clients.
- Presenting and selling confidently and professionally to clients.
- Generating a client pipeline through networking and industry-related events.
- Achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Developing key accounts and repeat business.
- Research - clients, competitors.
- Accurate upkeep of all ongoing sales activities in the CRM system.
- Originate invoicing.
- Provide clear reporting on revenue, figures, activity and sales forecasts on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate should:
- Have some experience of B2B.
- Have strong interpersonal skills including a professional work ethic.
- Be comfortable with cold calling.
- Be a confident communicator and a relationship builder.
- Have a calm head when under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have sales experience.
- Have good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Have a UK full driving license.
Previous experience in media is beneficial but not essential. If you are highly motivated, creative, committed, a high level of excellence then you could be exactly what we are looking for. Please send us your CV, including any experience and tell us why you believe you would be ideal for the job.