Afternoon (Drive Time) Presenter
Total Sense Media are looking to add an experienced afternoon (Drive Time) presenter to their daytime line-up. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team behind More Radio, More Radio Retro, and Isle Of Wight Radio.
Working from our studios in Burgess Hill, Sussex or Newport, Isle of Wight, the ideal candidate will come with recent or current commercial radio experience, and a track record of delivering engaging, targeted content on music-led radio. A strong production background would be an advantage.
- have a working knowledge of RCS Zetta
- have an ability to generate original, on-brand content relevant to the station’s target audience. If you rely wholly on a prep sheet for your content, this isn’t the role for you!
- Be great at talking to listeners and delivering on-air promotions.
- adopt a flexible approach to working hours as some weekend work may be required.
- have a thorough knowledge of social media platforms – specifically Facebook and Instagram
- have an awareness of popular culture and current music trends
- have a working knowledge of Adobe Audition
- have experience of operating a digital radio studio
- and crucially, have experience of delivering split links and content on a networked radio show.
If you tick all those boxes, love to entertain people, and can work effectively both on your own and as part of a team, please send a brief email introducing yourself and a recent audio example of your work (MP3 only please) to Pete McIntosh, Programme Controller at Total Sense Media – firstname.lastname@example.org