Agency Account Executive
Media Central, the sales team behind 10 of Ireland’s most successful media brands, Newstalk, Today FM, Spin 1038, Spin South West, 98FM, Beat 102-103, Classic Hits, iRadio, OTB Sports and Ireland’s largest digital audio exchange audioXi, is looking for an agency account executive to join our team.
You will be joining an award-winning account management team and company that, since its launch in 2014, has disrupted and changed the role of media suppliers in Ireland, spear-headed the development of Ireland’s dynamic media market and continues to deliver innovative and award-winning campaigns with clients across all sectors.
We are looking for a driven individual who must possess the confidence and ability to build excellent relationships and have the aptitude to effectively work across a wide array of client accounts. The candidate must thrive within a target driven and fast moving dynamic team environment. They must have a desire to learn about delivering outstanding account management, developing & executing creative and innovative advertising campaigns for our valued clients across a range of radio, digital platforms & experiential events.
And most importantly be enthusiastic and keen to develop themselves and their own skills.
REPORTING TO: Business Director & Head of Agency
- Driving creativity throughout our network to achieve sales targets
- Communication is vital and you must work with key stakeholders to develop both existing and new client relationships
- Working with their Business Director to ensure growth of key accounts within their business sector
- Work within our wider team to create & deliver innovative advertising, solutions & sponsorship campaigns to achieve revenue targets
- Assist and oversee larger campaign and commercial events.
- Develop and deliver face-to-face presentations
- Assist & develop new products & revenue streams
- Assist in the delivery of solutions campaigns within your agency accounts.
- Ensure campaign delivery, on time & to client brief and monitor client executions and quality control of all campaigns
- Build and produce monitoring, competitor, forecasting and analysis reports using Media Monitors and other monitoring tools
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications, and announcements
The above list is not exhaustive. You will be expected to perform duties as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the companies, as directed.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for sales!
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in media, sales or advertising within sales organisation or an agency is preferable but not required for the right candidate
- A track record in achieving sales targets preferable
- A keen interest in media sales and digital marketing
- An understanding of broadcast sponsorship, promotions & commercial content
- A passion and talent for advertising & media
- Excellent client service skills and exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to learn and use new systems, tools such as Mediastar, AdDynamics, & Media Monitors
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and focused on results
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiating skills
- A keen interest in how technology can be used to improve advertising solutions for clients
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org