A bit about Fix Media
Fix Media offers tailored marketing solutions for the trade and construction sector. We have a DAB radio station in London called Fix Radio and one of the largest trade focused social media pages on Facebook called Tradesmen Banter (495,000 followers). Fix Media provides marketing solutions to Tradespeople with zero wastage. Due to the targeted nature of our offering we’ve been able to quickly attract top brands (Screwfix, Velux, Bosch) prepared to pay a premium to advertise to tradespeople via our targeted platforms.
We have a young enthusiastic team and are based in Southwark, near Waterloo. It’s a fun and exciting business that is growing very quickly and is in need of an appointment setter to help generate new opportunities for the sales team.
This position is still open! We at Fix Media are strictly following government guidelines and therefore all employees are working from home. This position will follow this and be home based for as long the government guidelines dictate. We will provide the new appointment setter with the necessary IT equipment to work from home, and will concentrate on providing a full training programme via video conference during this time. We hope that utilising this preparation and training time will allow the appointment setter to hit the ground running when we return to the office.
Office Location: 115 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0JF
Size of Team: 15-20
Audience: People who make their living in the trade - builders, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, roofers, painters, decorators, scaffolders etc.
Target market for sales opportunities: Any companies that have a product or service which is targeted towards tradespeople e.g Tool manufactures, site clothing, insurance, builders merchants, paint brands etc.
Job Start Date: ASAP
- Helping set appointments (phone calls and meetings) with senior decision makers (marketing managers/directors) for the sales team to try and convert into business.
- Making sure the appointments are qualified (e.g. right person, right market, basic understanding of Fix Media)
- We have a very strong CRM system that we’ve been building for 3 years so we have a majority of the correct contact details but there also would be an expectation to find new leads (online, magazines, other radio stations etc.)
- Appointments are likely to be set over the phone but there would also be an expectation to visits trade shows and networking events.
- Working as part of a team. You’ll be playing a key role in helping grow the business and feel like you’re being a part of something. You’ll get to see the inner workings of a radio station.
- Good understanding of our target market (trade construction sector) (desired but not essential)
- Previous experience of sales/appointment setting
- Confident having conversations with senior decision makers over the phone and in person
- Highly motivated
Key Performance Indicators:
- The number of new phone calls and meetings going into the diary of the sales team
- The quality of the opportunities (e.g. right person, right market)
Basic Salary: £18-£22k
Commission: Once your probation is passed you will be in involved in a monthly team bonus with an opportunity to initially earn up to £30k
Working hours: 9am-5pm
Office address: 115 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0JF
Pension scheme: Yes
Probation period: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP