Assistant Radio Manager
Nomad Radio 92.2FM is a community radio based in West London aimed at British Somalis. We are looking for an energetic, open-minded individual who relishes motivating presenters. A self-starter with a positive attitude that really cares about radio. The role will include supporting presenters in all aspects as well as supporting promotional campaigns.
Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about your background, experience and how it relates to this role, and we will take it from there. Please include your CV as well. Salary will be based on experience (25- 30 hours a week)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees and coordinates the continuous, multifaceted daily operations of the radio station, ensuring compliance with broadcast standards.
- Directs and administers the provision of day-to-day operation support of the station.
- Assigns, allocate work, and generally oversee volunteer personnel engaged in continuous station operations; performs recruitment, training, scheduling, retention, problem resolution, and performance management.
- May provide services as an on-air host, as required.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Experience in broadcasting software (preferred)