Branded Content Executive – MAT COVER, PART TIME
We have a maternity cover opportunity for a creative, driven and organised individual within the Scotland Branded Content Team. The Scotland Branded Content Team supports the wider Bauer Commercial Team in delivering a wide range of branded content campaigns across our 14 Hits Radio Network and Greatest Hits Network stations.
For this role, the successful candidate will be required to work with the wider Branded Content Team to generate revenue via Branded Content idea’s and opportunities helping to meet the departmental target and overall commercial target.
MAT COVER, PART TIME - 30HRS PW
- You will be asked to develop ideas to meet the needs of client briefs – both proactive and reactive, contribute in idea creation meetings, plan airtime and digital, manage the budget, develop pitch documents, and present to clients.
- You will implement client campaigns including liaising with the client, overseeing the scripting and production of the on-air, digital, on the ground activity and events, followed by full analysis at the conclusion of the campaign.
- You will also be required to manage prize sourcing on occasion and winners.
- You will liaise with our Regional and National teams to ensure certain campaigns on are implemented correctly at a local level. The candidate is also invited to keep up to date with new and emerging media trends and advertising campaigns and utilise this knowledge to help develop campaign ideas.
- The ability to build brilliant relationships with people internally and externally whilst working in a time-pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role
- The ability to build long-lasting and sustainable relationships with our clients.
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to thrive in a team environment but to also work autonomously when required
- The ability to problem solve
CLOSING DATE: 14TH MAY 2021