Breakfast Producer – News (Kickstart Programme)
- Researching relevant new stories
- Writing scripts, ensuring that they are timed for broadcast
- Reading the news every half hour during our breakfast show
- Recoding a new bulletin for broadcast through the day
- Working on longer form news content as the role progresses
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good English skills.
- Good communicator with attention to detail.
- Experience of writing news scripts
- Ideally has a suitable qualification or experience (such as broadcast journalism)
- Adaptable and able to take on new tasks.
This job is offered under Kickstart programme and is therefore only open to people aged 24 or under and currently claiming Universal Credit and is for a 6 month period.