Business Development Manager – North Derbyshire
At Peak Radio, we’re looking for a business development manager to join our growing team!
We do things differently at Peak Radio and have modern ways of working.
You’ll work your own hours, manage your own time and tackle projects in your own style.
- Selling air-time and digital products
- Generating sales and leads
- Account Managing customers
- Creating world-class radio advertising campaigns
- Liaising with the programming team to develop ideas
- Implementing working processes
- Growing the businesses portfolio
and most of all…
- Serving North Derbyshire businesses and the community as best as you can!
In return you’ll have:
- Full flexibility for working your own hours and in your own style.
- Work from the office (in Chesterfield) or from your home
- Set your own holidays
- A supportive team to help build your portfolio
We’re looking for someone to fit in our culture of positivity and inclusivity.
Media sales experience is preferred, business to business sales experience is required.
Please note this is a self-employed, commission only role.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Business Development Manager".