Are you a news obsessive? Do you have that natural passion for radio and TV? Love to stay connected with world events through radio and TV? And does a career in PR sound like your dream – dealing with clients, celebs, journalists and producers?
Well Independent Media News is the place for you. As the media arm of PR agency the Relations Group, our team of radio and TV experts create PR campaigns and secure coverage for brands from start-ups to multi-nationals. One day we’re working on a campaign about mental health, the next it’s the latest toys and gadgets.
For almost 20 years IMN have driven news agendas and secured coverage right across the UK, from national BBC News, to your local commercial radio station – if it matters to the public, we’re probably doing a campaign about it.
The Relations Group has never been so busy and we’ve never had so many opportunities for staff to grow and learn in a fun filled environment, whether you’re working from home or in the office. It’s a fast-paced environment where we do work hard, but there’s no better reward than seeing your campaign idea across the UKs biggest radio and TV outlets.
The ideal candidate will ideally have:
- At least 2 years' experience in radio and/or TV production, perhaps at the BBC, Bauer, Global or other major media industry group
- Or if from a PR background, at least 2 years' experience in either broadcast or traditional PR
- A huge love for radio and TV news and a passion to deliver results for our clients
- An ability to build rapport with both clients and media contacts
- Demonstrable copy-writing skills
- A creative approach to problem solving and brainstorming
- A strong knowledge of the broadcast media landscape
What the Relations Group will provide in return:
- Starting salary between £25,000 and £35,000 depending on experience
- Ability to earn extra bonuses
- Flexible working from home (we don’t have set WFH/Office days, we’re flexible to suit your lifestyle)
- A chance to learn new skills and grow in the world of PR
- A fantastic team environment with social secretaries to organise regular entertainment
- Fast promotion for those that excel
- Contribution towards gym membership
- Increased holiday entitlement
- Extra day off for birthday
If you think you may be the person we’re looking for, or just want to explore the role further, we’d love to hear from you today.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com