Central Copy Hub Assistant
The Central Copy Hub vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence every time” and the whole team is aligned to this one goal. Delivering on this vision requires a culture of excellence where our 4 key values of bold, curious, positive, and connected are evident in the behaviours of everyone in the team at all times.
The Role of the Central Copy Hub is to Maintain a system of processes, checks and records for 100% accuracy in compilation, chasing and application of copy rotation details and audio for all stations, to deadline.
- You will deliver and maintain a commercial housekeeping process for all station playout systems within the group.
- You will also deliver quality assurance practices on all commercial copy with the station programming teams to guarantee station image and sound.
- You will be expected to provide100% Accuracy in RACC coding & Compilation and delivery of PRS reports to deadline for all stations
We use a scheduling system called Planit – we will provide all necessary training on how to use this system but an advantage if you have used this or something similar.
We are looking for someone who can build brilliant relationships whilst working in a time-pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll also bring:
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- Confidence in your interpersonal skills.
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with.