Client Relations and Business Development Manager
A rare opportunity has come up with the world’s leading radio jingle and imaging company to lead the Client Relations team at ReelWorld in Europe from our MediaCityUK offices.
You will love radio and possess a strong understanding of programming, audio branding, imaging, and the power of sound.
The role involves maintaining and growing strong strategic relationships with broadcasters in the UK and across Europe, helping deliver creative branding solutions from the ReelWorld product range along with custom solutions where appropriate.
You’ll manage and coach the Client Relations team in Europe and internationally as well as being actively involved in managing and overseeing internal workflows.
We think ReelWorld is a special company with a unique culture, so the successful candidate will be joining an amazing team that’s obsessed with exciting our clients and helping them #makegreatradio.
Key Skills & Attributes
- A passion for radio and a strong understanding of radio programming, audio branding, imaging, and the power of sound.
- An outgoing personality with a love of people and travel.
- An existing network in radio and branding and knowledge of key stations within the territories represented.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Organised, detailed, professional and self motivated.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to foster strong trusted relationships.
- Creativity and creative problem solving.
- A strong world view, cultural awareness and sensitivity to different ways of working in different territories.
If you want to work in a high energy, fun, creative environment then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before Friday July 3rd.
Trusted by thousands of stations globally and heard by millions of listeners daily, ReelWorld is the radio industry’s leading jingle, imaging and sonic branding company.
We’ve been creating innovative audio branding to keep station brands relevant, on-trend and on the minds of listeners for more than 25 years. Our work airs on the world’s biggest radio stations, including in Europe:- the BBC Local Radio Network, Heart UK, Radio 2 Belgium, BBC Radio 1, Los 40 Spain, BBC Radio 1Xtra, KRONEHIT Austria, RTE 2fm, bigFM Germany and Norway’s NRK P1.
ReelWorld’s teams in Seattle, WA and MediaCityUK provide unparalleled levels of client service and proudly support those who #makegreatradio
We are also proud champions of the ReelWorld Radio Academy 30 under 30 that recognises the industry's brightest new talent.