COMMERCIAL DIGITAL EXECUTIVE-MIDLANDS
As a Commercial Digital Executive, you will be part of the highly successful Bauer Create digital team which is made up of a broad mix of individuals across each region of the UK with their own key digital specialisms.
This team works with local direct advertisers and agencies to deliver digital marketing campaigns to advertise our clients business.
The digital team directly supports our Bauer sales force in the selling of digital products and services and is an integral part of the overall commercial revenue generated across the group annually.
Focus of the role
The Commercial Digital Executive will embody Bauer Media’s values and drive Bauer’s company strategy and goals into the commercial business to a high quality and to desired timelines.
You will need to be a creative individual who excels in bringing ideas to life and is comfortable sharing and presenting their work. When a non-obvious answer or solution is needed, they can be relied upon to find it.
The Commercial Digital Executive will be a driven person, who strives to achieve targets that are set for them.
The role will be varied from day-to-day with no two being the same. Below is a breakdown of what you will be expected to do within the Commercial Digital Executive role:
- Able to create stunning presentations for client pitches ensuring presentations have an outstanding level of attention to detail.
- Carefully research and justify ideas within sales pitches. Show clients not only why the idea is great and will meet their requirement but also why it will work.
- Creating campaigns with HTML and CSS and be able to take designs from concept to creation.
- Attending brief-take meetings with the sales team, asking questions and gathering relevant information.
- Participate in team brainstorms; suggesting, collating and developing ideas.
- Pitching ideas to the client or agency, taking on-board any feedback that is given.
- Ensuring that the campaign is booked via the correct process and relevant stakeholders are informed.
- Plan and implement campaigns, ensuring that they are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Communicating regularly with the client to share campaign updates.
- Create post campaign analysis reports for the digital element of all campaigns within the time-frame required.
- Focusing on driving value for the customer by understanding their needs, what is important to them, and what will work well for their business.
- Building excellent relationships with customers through regular communication, over-delivering on expectations, and building trust.
Within the Commercial Digital Executive role you will be expected to bring a particular set of skills and knowledge:
- Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Google Analytics
- Responsive design
- Excellent self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with confident presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great teamwork
- Administrative & organisational skills
- Proficient with IT and Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to produce creative and original ideas