Commercial Partnerships Executive – Bauer Media Audio Ireland
Bauer Media Audio Ireland is Ireland’s premier media company and the home of some of Europe’s leading commercial media brands. Bauer Media Audio Ireland owns and operates a portfolio of media channels with a strong focus on commercial radio and emerging digital media.
The company maintains some of the largest independent radio networks in Ireland and it continues to be one of the fastest-growing radio networks in the world.
Our brands include Newstalk, Today FM, 98FM, Spin, Spin South West, Off The Ball, along with Ireland’s largest digital audio platform, audioXi.
The Direct Sales Team are responsible for selling a range of adverting and commercial solutions for all Bauer Media Audio Ireland brands. Dealing with a wide range of customers both large and small and across all business sectors, the team are constantly creating new and innovative ways to deliver solutions to our clients.
About The Role
The main focus of the role is to act as a conduit between the Bauer Media Audio Ireland Direct Sales Team and the Commercial Programming and content teams across the various brands. You will work to implement and deliver creative commercial solutions that work for audiences and our clients.
This role deals with commercial activities such as promotions, sponsorships, events and outside broadcasts as we’ll as content partnerships and commercial activity across digital platforms and social media.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Head of Direct Sales, you will work with the Direct Sales Team and Commercial Programming Team to develop responses to client creative briefs and manage any subsequent communications and queries relating to the brief.
- Attend weekly scheduled meetings of the Sales Team
- Provide regular updates to the Sales Team on upcoming commercial opportunities across all brands
- Work with the commercial content teams to manage inventory and book activity on behalf of the Direct Sales Team
- Develop campaign strategy from brief stage to proposal for Direct clients.
- Project manage the delivery of campaigns to a high quality against agreed deadlines, KPI’s and target objectives.
- Manage & Maintain revenue pipeline for Direct Sales solutions. Work with Direct Sales Account Managers to find opportunities & drive revenue.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Sales Team, Commercial Programming Team and other internal stakeholders in order to deliver commercial partnerships to their full potential.
- Manage prize winners and prize fulfillment for the Direct Sales Team.
- Be a creative and active member of the team and work to deliver sponsorships and solutions revenue goals for the team.
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- You are a relationship builder with excellent people skills
- You are a strong administrator with exceptional planning and organising skills
- You have an excellent level of attention to detail
- You have a positive and ‘can-do attitude
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- You know how to prioritise when things get busy
Our Culture & Rewards
At Bauer Media Audio Ireland we strive to be the most innovative, dynamic and best in class media outlet in Ireland. We want more people to spend more time with us. We want to talk to every person in Ireland, every single week, through one of our channels. To make this happen, our team is made up of some of the most passionate and creative people you’ll find. Working here means no two days are the same. The work by its nature is fast paced, and it can be intense - we work really hard – but we are all here because we truly love what we do.
We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace culture, and to encourage and support the creation and distribution of content that reflects the diverse audience in Ireland.
Bauer Media Audio Ireland employees believe that the most important thing in creating a happy, respectful workplace culture is to simply act like the kind of person you would like to work with. Our employees believe in a guide to work by ‘Be Sound, Be Fearless, Be United and Be Accountable’. We live by these values every day.