Commercial Partnerships Executive – Newstalk
Bauer Media Audio Ireland is Ireland’s premier media company and the home of some of Europe’s leading commercial media brands. Bauer Media Audio Ireland owns and operates a portfolio of media channels with a strong focus on commercial radio and emerging digital media.
The company maintains some of the largest independent radio networks in Ireland and it continues to be one of the fastest-growing radio networks in the world.
Our brands include Newstalk, Today FM, 98FM, Spin, Spin South West, Off The Ball, along with Ireland’s largest digital audio platform, audioXi.
Newstalk is Ireland’s fastest-growing independent talk radio station with a weekly reach of 804,000 across 26 counties. Newstalk continues to grow its audience each year and is known across the nation as the independent voice of Ireland, boasting a strong line-up of Ireland’s leading broadcasters.
Newstalk is also one of the most respected media brands in the country, having a track record for premium and engaging content and campaigns that have helped to grow our reputation and our listenership.
The main focus of the role is to act as a conduit between the Bauer Media Audio Ireland commercial teams and Newstalk’s programming and content teams. You will work to implement and deliver creative commercial solutions that work for audiences and our clients.
This role deals with commercial activities that fall outside of the ad breaks and will see you work on campaigns from briefs to proposal to delivery.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do
- Assist the Commercial Programming Team in developing responses to client creative briefs and manage any subsequent communications and queries relating to the brief.
- Attend regular meetings with commercial content teams with a view to translating creative ideas into clear and deliverable campaigns.
- Project manage the delivery of campaigns to a high quality against agreed deadlines, KPI’s and target objectives.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver commercial partnerships to their full potential.
- Maintain the solutions product books and inventory calendars.
- Provide commercial teams with information and assets to enhance client proposals.
- Manage prize winners and redemption of sponsored promotions.
- Be an active member of the team and work to deliver Solutions and Sponsorship revenue goals.
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- You are a relationship builder with excellent people skills
- You have a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and verbally
- You are a strong administrator with exceptional planning and organising skills
- You have an excellent level of attention to detail
- You know how to prioritise when things get busy
Our Culture & Rewards
At Bauer Media Audio Ireland we strive to be the most innovative, dynamic and best in class media outlet in Ireland. We want more people to spend more time with us. We want to talk to every person in Ireland, every single week, through one of our channels. To make this happen, our team is made up of some of the most passionate and creative people you’ll find. Working here means no two days are the same. The work by its nature is fast paced, and it can be intense - we work really hard – but we are all here because we truly love what we do.
We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace culture, and to encourage and support the creation and distribution of content that reflects the diverse audience in Ireland.
Bauer Media Audio Ireland employees believe that the most important thing in creating a happy, respectful workplace culture is to simply act like the kind of person you would like to work with. Our employees believe in a guide to work by ‘Be Sound, Be Fearless, Be United and Be Accountable’. We live by these values every day.