Commercial Support Executive
At Fix Media, we’re Made for the Trade - and with Fix Radio experiencing fast growth, and expanding DAB coverage into more parts of the UK than ever before, we’re hiring! In the last 4 years, we’ve quickly become established as the trade’s home for music, news and entertainment and we’re helping more and more brands talk to Britain’s thriving construction sector.
As we grow and support more trade-focussed businesses in meeting their marketing needs, we need the right people supporting our team of Sales and Account Managers to super-serve our commercial partners, and deliver campaigns that stand-out of the site radio! If you’ve got commercial radio sales experience, that’ll be a plus - but you’ll also need to be very organised, good at working to deadlines and prioritising your work. As a dynamic start-up broadcaster, we’re a small team, so you’ll be expected to get your hands dirty with most aspects of the commercial sales process where required, and flexibility and a can-do attitude is key.
We operate a hybrid model of remote working, with occasional office days in London and you’d be joining a team of creative content producers, trade presenters and influencers, SPI and commercial radio sales professionals based right across the UK.
There’s loads of opportunity to grow, get involved with different areas of the business and you’ll get all the support you need to thrive- including IT, travel expenses and the opportunity to meet with team-mates regularly at our Fix Family social events! We offer a competitive salary package, dependent on experience.
A bit about the role:
- Reporting to the Sponsorship, Promotions and Interactive Manager, you’ll assist with onboarding new clients and getting campaigns on air and up and running.
- Responsible for ad spot delivery. Having a good understanding of commercial spot briefs, communicating effectively with our Commercial Production team to deliver stand-out copy, on time and as agreed.
- Assisting SPI Manager with all aspects of campaign execution- from working on digital assets with our Digital Content Producer, to managing our on ground Promo Team, to liaising with Traffic and Programming for on air execution.
- Communication with clients and agencies throughout to ensure they are kept up to date with campaigns.
- Understand the needs of the clients in the portfolio and identify opportunities to add value and over-deliver, without compromising the brand or value of our inventory.
- Having an overview of available inventory and an understanding of what is available for offer as added value.
- Working closely with Sales to ensure they’re up to date with all aspects of the account- campaign stage, renewal dates, latest communications etc.
- Assisting with delivering landing/web pages and other digital assets (knowledge/experience of using Aiir is a plus).
- Assisting with scheduling, posting and tracking of social media campaigns.
- Communicating on post campaign reports and working with dedicated Account Managers to report on key account metrics.
- Knowledge of UK construction, working in the trade and trade-focussed advertising/media would be an advantage (but not essential), as well as a good understanding of commercial radio.
To apply please e-mail a copy of your CV and any other relevant material to firstname.lastname@example.org