Commercial Traffic Assistant – Radio Nova & Ireland’s Classic Hits Radio
Bay Broadcasting owns and operates Radio Nova and Ireland’s Classic Hits Radio, two of Ireland’s most exciting radio brands. With a combined audience of almost 450,000 across the major cities in Ireland, we maintain a client database of hundreds of national and local advertisers.
Our Commercial Traffic Manager is responsible for the administration and scheduling of all commercials across the two radio services. We are now looking for a smart, detail-orientated, admin-focused, individual to join out team to work alongside our Commercial Traffic Manager.
The main focus of the role is the scheduling of commercial orders from our sales teams and third-party sales houses MediaCentral and IRS + and the creation of advertising logs for broadcast on the two radio services.
Reporting to the Commercial Traffic Manager, you will liaise with our sales teams to enable the flow of commercial advertising campaigns into our traffic system along with the assignment of ad copy resulting in the daily creation and integration of advertising logs.
The role is part-time, 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
- Importing and scheduling of local and agency advertising campaigns
- Scheduling of promotional spots
- Processing amendments of local and agency campaigns.
- Managing advertising inventory across the two radio services.
- Assigning copy to agency and local campaigns.
- Providing transmission certificates for sales executives and clients.
- Creating daily advertising logs for both services.
- Develop strong working relationships with the agency and local sales teams as well as the Finance and Programming Teams and other internal departments to ensure the smooth and accurate transmission of sales campaigns.
- Dealing with general sales executive queries on advertising campaigns.
- You’ll have previous advertising traffic or similar scheduling experience.
- You’ll are a strong administrator with exceptional attention-to-detail, planning and organising skills.
- You’ll have a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- You’ll know how to prioritise when things get busy and work well under pressure to meet daily deadlines.
- You are a relationship builder with excellent people skills and work well in a team environment.
This is a part-time position, offering 20 hours per week. The position will be office-based, although an element flexible working may be accommodated subject to satisfactory commencement of workflow.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Bay Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
Issues with a job listing or this site? Email email@example.com