Commercial Traffic Administrator- Bauer Media Audio Ireland
Bauer Media Audio Ireland is Ireland’s premier media company and the home of some of Europe’s leading commercial media brands. Bauer Media Audio Ireland owns and operates a portfolio of media channels with a strong focus on commercial radio and emerging digital media.
The company maintains some of the largest independent radio networks in Ireland and it continues to be one of the fastest-growing radio networks in the world.
Our brands include Newstalk, Today FM, 98FM, Spin, Spin South West, Off The Ball, along with Ireland’s largest digital audio platform, audioXi.
The Commercial Traffic Team are responsible for the administration of advertising and commercial solutions for all Bauer Media Audio Ireland brands.
The main focus of the role is the administration of sales traffic from our direct and agency sales teams and creation of daily ad schedules for our national brands.
Reporting to the Head of Traffic, you will work with the traffic team and direct and agency sales teams to enable the flow of commercial advertising campaigns from the sales planning system into our traffic system along with the assignment of ad copy resulting in the daily creation and integration of ad logs for multiple stations.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do
- Importing and scheduling of direct advertising campaigns across our full suite of radio brands.
- Processing amendments of direct and agency campaigns.
- Managing advertising inventory across our national stations.
- Assigning copy to agency and direct campaigns.
- Providing transmission certificates for sales executives and clients.
- Creating daily advertising logs for multiple stations.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Agency and Direct Sales Teams as well as the Finance and Programming Teams and other internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of sales campaigns.
- Dealing with general sales executive queries on advertising campaigns
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- You have previous advertising traffic or similar scheduling experience.
- You are a strong administrator with exceptional planning and organising skills.
- You have an excellent level of attention to detail.
- You have a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- You know how to prioritise when things get busy and work well under pressure to meet daily deadlines.
- You are a relationship builder with excellent people skills and work well in a team environment.
Our Culture & Rewards
At Bauer Media Audio Ireland we strive to be the most innovative, dynamic and best in class media outlet in Ireland. We want more people to spend more time with us. We want to talk to every person in Ireland, every single week, through one of our channels. To make this happen, our team is made up of some of the most passionate and creative people you’ll find. Working here means no two days are the same. The work by its nature is fast paced, and it can be intense - we work really hard – but we are all here because we truly love what we do.
We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace culture, and to encourage and support the creation and distribution of content that reflects the diverse audience in Ireland.
Bauer Media Audio Ireland employees believe that the most important thing in creating a happy, respectful workplace culture is to simply act like the kind of person you would like to work with. Our employees believe in a guide to work by ‘Be Sound, Be Fearless, Be United and Be Accountable’. We live by these values every day.