Content and Network Growth Director
Voiceworks Sport are leaders in voice technology and audio solutions for sport across the globe. We own and operate the UK’s largest sport podcast network and we are now seeking a Content and Network Growth Director who will be responsible for recruiting and developing the best sport podcasts on to the network.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Loves sport
- Passionate about audio
- Has knowledge, understanding and experience in the podcast market
- Prepared for rapid growth
- Can make things happen and develop great relationships
- Successful and ambitious
We are looking for a hands-on person, who has a love of audio and podcasting. You may have worked in a production or a business development / customer acquisition role, are super organised and can deliver projects on time. An excellent communicator and influencer. Analytical, used to working with budgets, pricing and report writing. Comfortable working in a high growth, innovative business. A passion for sport, or experience within the sport industry would be ideal but not essential. It would be great if you have worked in a Media business.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- You will be responsible for achieving our annual audience download target
- Identify and engage with existing sport podcasts who will benefit from joining our network
- Work with talent agencies and rights holders to develop new concepts and original content
- Create audience growth plans for our partners
- Manage contract negotiations
- Lead the successful onboarding, retention & customer service plans with the wider team
Your Team and Location
Reporting to our Voiceworks Managing Director, this role can be based anywhere in the UK, however, travel may be required.
- We offer a competitive salary based on your experience and a favourable commission package.
- 25 days holiday.
- Holiday buy and sell scheme.
- Flexible working.
- AXA Private Medical Plan, Life Assurance & Income Protection
Voiceworks are an equal opportunities employer. For full details of our Equal Opportunities Statement, please refer to our website.