Content Controller and Drive Time Presenter
As Content Controller, you will be responsible for managing the programming teams in SPIN South West, and you will oversee the local programming output of the station.
You will oversee and drive, innovation and creativity across the station and will be responsible for managing multi-platform solutions, and S&P idea generation. You will also present the local drive time show.
Your primary direct reporting line will be to the Music & Entertainment CEO Keith McCormack and you will work closely with the SPIN 1038 Content team.
- Drive innovation and creativity across the station.
- Leading and motivating the programming team.
- Ensuring new ideas and presenters are developed, while refreshing and maintaining the vitality of established output.
- Air check all shows local to the station
- Ensuring the output is within the BAI Programming Policy.
- Delivery of target audience goals.
- Present the drive time show on SPIN South West
- Schedule local music
- Working with the Music Director to ensure the music mix is clearly targeted and meets BAI requirements for SPIN South West
- Development of the local On-Air Brand
- Multi-platform solutions/S&P idea generation.
- S&P brief development and implementation.
- Responsible for the facilitation of commercial programming solutions across all departments.
- Develop relationships with local strategic partners to the benefit of the station.
- JNLR reporting
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- You know how to lead a creative thought process with regard to brands with multiple touchpoints – on air, online, social media and events.
- You have a strong understanding of regional audiences.
- Relationship builder with excellent people skills
- Experience as a radio programmer/content creator
- Demonstrate a successful track record in growing audiences
- Demonstrate the ability to coach and inspire others
- Sound programming judgment in a commercial environment
- Good Brand and local knowledge preferred.