Content Controller – Lincs FM
Hits Radio and Greatest Hits Radio aim to be world-class market-leading radio brands. Lincs FM is a beloved local radio station and part of the UK’s most exciting radio networks, delivering unique, creative content from the UK’s best on-air personalities and playlists.
You will be responsible for helping deliver our radio brands at a local level, ensuring the highest standards of detail are met and everything is executed brilliantly at all times. You’ll thrive on ideas, attention to detail and a passion for growing our audiences on every platform. You’ll have a strong passion for creating world class content and guiding our presenters to perform at their absolute best.
- Working with the Regional Content Director to guide and support a team of on-air talent and producers to create a market leading, radio brands for their target audiences.
- Working alongside the Regional Content Director, participate and often lead on-going coaching sessions across the team to drive the highest standards of output.
- Help devise and implement world-class stand-out moments for the stations, maximising on air and digitally all relevant opportunities. You’ll be an active participant is show planning sessions, offering ideas, guidance and assisting in the creation of content moments for the shows.
- Working closely with Bauer’s sponsorship and promotions team to deliver compelling on-air activity for both audiences and clients.
- Work closely with other Bauer teams, including network production, premium-rate contesting, charity, digital and marketing, to ensure the highest operational standards are met across all areas of the Hits Radio and Greatest Hits distribution locally, both in sound and operationally.
- Working with Bauer’s compliance team to ensure all members of the team are trained to the relevant standards in relation to the Ofcom Code and Bauer’s internal compliance code
- A thorough knowledge of the Ofcom Broadcast Code.
- Experience coaching and working with on-air talent
- Proficiency with audio editing software
- Experience with video and image editing software
- Broadcast playout system knowledge (preferably Zetta)
- Knowledge of network programming & technology (preferably GSelector and Linker software)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Teams)
- Knowledge of RALF RAJAR Analysis Tool