Content Manager/Breakfast Host
This is a unique opportunity to join The Forth Valley's number one commercial radio station to help lead on air and content team. Not only will you be hosting the flagship breakfast show each day, but you'll also work closely with our Station Manager to steer Central FM onto more success.
If you have bags of energy, loads of creative ideas, enjoy a challenge, and want to have the freedom to make brilliant local radio every single day, we want to hear from you.
- Significant commercial or BBC radio presentation experience
- RCS Zetta/gSelector scheduling experience (or other similar tools)
- Adobe Suite skills - especially Adobe Audition
- Social media management/creation experience
- Full driving license
- Sound technical knowledge
- Creative copywriting skills
- Event hosting and management skills
- Good knowledge of the local area we broadcast to
Please email a CV and demo (or links to your best work) and covering letter explaining why you are the right person for this role to Station Manager, Ann Marie Miller (email@example.com) for consideration.