Radio.co is on the hunt for a talented content producer. Split across our Manchester city centre office and working remotely from home, the role will focus on breaking down technical challenges for broadcasters and turning them into simple solutions. The individual will be an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to work alongside an experienced group of people producing engaging content for our website and social media channels.
- Create engaging content for both beginners and experienced radio broadcasters.
- Manage the entire content lifecycle, from concept to promotion.
- Optimise content for SEO.
- Stay updated with the latest developments in the radio/technology industries.
- Collaborate across departments to feed back into content.
- Use a CMS to write, design, and publish content.
- Create and schedule content across social channels.
- Present confidently in front of the camera.
- Write copy across the entire brand (landing pages, articles, platform).
- Assist with marketing campaigns.
- Grow the site traffic and social channels.
- Experience writing content for publication websites (please provide writing samples).
- Research topics independently and present info in an easy-to-understand way.
- Ability to independently generate new and relevant content ideas.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with a CMS e.g. WordPress.
- Technical background/mindset with an eye for detail.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Basic photo, audio, and video editing knowledge.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Background in radio, content production, or marketing.
- Experience managing commercial social media channels.
- Previous experience presenting to camera.
- Strong interest in broadcast technology and a desire to help others.
- Basic HTML/CSS and web publishing experience.
To apply, send a link to your LinkedIn profile or CV, along with 3 - 4 published writing samples to email@example.com.