Content Producer – Radio Academy Festival
Contract terms: Freelance (you will need your own computer and software)
Contract period: 4 Nov 2020 to 18 Nov 2020 (approx. 7 days’ work across 2 weeks)
Fee: Fixed Fee of £1,000
Role purpose: To manage the multi-faceted digital presence of the Radio Academy Festival, a virtual conference happening from 9-13 November.
Responsibilities and outputs:
- Manage the Radio Academy’s virtual events platform, before and during the event, including moderating interaction, supporting attendees, and ensuring smooth running of the digital event.
- Manage the Radio Academy website during the event, making edits where necessary to support and promote the event.
- Share key moments from the event on social media during the event, making use of video material and other media.
- Top/Tail editing of video material from the event, for same-day/overnight delivery (this will require late-night working)
- Liaise with Press/PR team to ensure they have access to key content from the event
Skills and Experience:
- This is a freelance role, and you will need to provide use own computer and all necessary software (particularly for editing photos, video and audio).
- A track-record of managing digital content at live events, and the resilience to handle a high pressure live environment.
- Experience of key content production software, including photo manipulation and video/audio editing.
- Experience of editing websites with WordPress/BeaverBuilder or similar
- Experience of managing social media accounts, and being the voice and personality of an audience-facing brand
- Experience of an audience- or customer-facing role, and the resilience to handle incoming queries quickly and efficiently.