Customer Success Officer
Radio.co is looking for a dedicated customer success officer to join our support team. The role will be fully remote, helping broadcasters with technical challenges. The ideal candidate will be based either in Australia or the US (west coast).
- Manage tier 1 support requests via email, as well as telephone support.
- Report major incidents or issues affecting customers.
- Escalate complex issues to higher tier support, providing info for troubleshooting.
- Experience in a technical support or customer service role.
- Solid understanding of broadcasting basics.
- Technical background/mindset with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Good organisation and time management.
- Experience with multiple OS’s (macOS, Windows, Linux).
- Used the Radio.co platform.
- Background in radio or traditional media.
- Experience running a radio station (solo or part of a team).
- Strong interest in broadcast technology and a desire to help others.
To apply, send a link to your LinkedIn profile or CV, along with why you’d be an ideal fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.