DAYTIME PRODUCER - VIRGIN RADIO UK
Virgin Radio is the best place to work in the world, why wouldn’t you want to be part of it?
Broadcasting from the top of the News UK Building in London Bridge, Virgin Radio UK is the home of The Chris Evans Breakfast Show with Sky. Since Chris Evans returned to his spiritual home the whole schedule has seen record audiences including Virgin Radio Anthems, Virgin Radio Chilled and Virgin Radio Groove.
Your Role: As the Daytime Producer, reporting to the Deputy Content Director, you will help shape and produce the daytime lineup on Virgin Radio UK
Day to day you will:
- Deliver entertaining and engaging content in line with overall station strategy
- Grow audience across all platforms, ie. on air and on social media.
- Deliver paid content, eg. Sponsorship & Promotions in the most creative and innovative way, in line with pre-agreed client expectations.
- Offer a creative view to continuously improve shows and running of the wider department, fulfilling each show’s potential.
- Assist the Content Director & Deputy Content Director implementing the broader programming strategy for Virgin Radio.
- Help construct and implement a clear social media strategy in conjunction with the Digital Manager.
- Respond to audience interaction
- Forward plan and generate fresh ideas.
- Maintain and protect the integrity of the Virgin Radio brand.
What we’re looking for from you:
A producer who is proactive, organised and great at multitasking. You will have a great track record in live radio production with at least two years experience in a major/national market and have an ear for great audio. This is not an entry level role.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to inspire and lead small teams and work closely with presenters
- A creative mind and ability to think differently
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment and able to react positively to change
- You will have an ability to influence and build long lasting relationships
- You are competent in the use of relevant software, including but not limited to Zetta, G-Selector, Phone-Box, Audition.
- A reliable pair of hands you have an understanding of relevant compliance and legal issues
CLICK TO APPLY -https://www.newscareers.co.uk/vacancies/692/daytime-producer--virgin-radio-uk.html
We are a diverse team and strive to maximise and encourage every individual’s potential. We want to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised, utilised and celebrated.
News UK is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities for all its employees and applicants. We oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We thrive when we champion diversity and inclusion. We make better decisions, we’re stronger and happier, and it’s the right thing to do.