Digital Content Producer – Magic Radio Network
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
One of the UK’s most loved radio brands is expanding its Social & Digital production and is seeking a Digital Content Producer to join Magic’s growing team. Working with the Social & Digital Manager you will write and create content on social channels and Magic’s website; moderate its social channels and respond to audience enquiries; drive more engagement and connection between the social channels and the on-air programming.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the power of social media and possess an expert knowledge of networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Tik Tok, as well as a relentless work ethic and a keen eye for how social media can be used to reach new audiences and build community and loyalty amongst existing fans.
You’ll be creating and delivering compelling online video and social media content for the Magic Radio Network – with a focus on Magic Radio, you’ll also be tasked with helping us promote our digital stations including Magic at the Musicals and Magic Soul.
Whether in the studio, on location, through a green screen or even remotely, you have a passion for and an expert knowledge of what makes great social and video content. You’ll be able to maximise it’s potential to drive awareness of our brands and create an emotional connection with our audience.
You’ll have a passion for the Magic Radio network from the music we play through to the radio shows, presenters and the personality of the station itself and be able to channel this into thinking up creative concepts to promote our brands online.
You love working as part of an agile team and enjoy collaborative and creative working environments. You are experienced at developing hero ideas and content formats as well as versatile enough to react to breaking news and online trends.
You have experience creating and scheduling content across all mainstream social media platforms and can produce both video content and promotional imagery to a high level.
You are a great copywriter with an attention to detail in spelling and grammar.
You will work with every department across our brand, from programming to presenters, and will lead social media best practice, be on top of industry trends and have an analytical mind to inform a constant evolution of our social strategy and content output.
You are proficient at using video editing software (Premiere Pro) as well as Adobe Photoshop. You are always trying new things and you want to stay ahead of the curve to create social media content to help us stand out against our competitors.
- Creating and scheduling striking social media posts across the Magic Radio accounts to promote and support on air content, playlist, events, programming and more.
- Collaborating creatively with the wider Magic Radio team in the planning of large events and station initiatives.
- Working with talent and guests when they visit our studios to create memorable video content.
- Community management across our social platforms to communicate with listeners and respond to questions and comments
- Work with commercial colleagues, when applicable, to feedback on commercial social content.
- Create pages on the Magic Radio website to promote the station and it’s events and competitions.
- Working at station events (out of hours) to give coverage via our social media accounts via live posting and creating video content on the go.
- Confident social media professional with bright and fresh ideas
- Experience working on location in broadcast environments or at events
- Experience planning and editing social content for different online platforms, including experience editing for sound-off
- Social expert – have you finger on the pulse of the ever changing online landscape
- Development of video ideas for use with presenters and guests to help promote the station
- Awareness of media law, Ofcom compliance and Health & Safety requirements on shoots
- Pro-active, committed, quick thinking and able to work calmly under pressure
- Can-do attitude and a team player
- Strong communication skills and excellent time management skills are essential
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Confident social media professional with experience in video and digital content creation.
- Beneficial: experience working in a live broadcast environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Teams (or similar)
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using scheduling tools to run social media accounts
What We'll offer you:
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We have created a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send your CV and covering letter to Bauer Media