The role of Digital Designer is to manage incoming briefs from concept to implementation. You’ll be involved in initial brainstorms, concept generation, creating the pitch and designing the final assets. You’ll need to be organised, be able to manage multiple projects and be able to manage multiple internal stakeholders.
You’ll be working in the digital team, which is part of the Bauer Adventure team in London. You’ll be part of a digital team including designers, developers and social media specialists. The team is responsible for the delivery of all digital campaigns for some of the biggest clients in the UK including Sky, Disney, Wickes, Nandos and Tesco to name just a few!
Our advertising clients are absolutely central to what we do. As a Digital Designer you’ll play a key role in the delivery of the digital elements of campaigns. You will
- Participate in team brainstorms; suggesting, collating and developing ideas.
- Design and build best in class campaigns for our clients
- Design all social assets required for campaigns
- Manage internal stakeholders
- Manage multiple briefs and campaigns
- Focus on driving value for the customer by understanding their needs, what is important to them, and what will work well for their business.
- Provide industry, product and category specific knowledge through market data and tools and provided.
The Ideal Candidate
- An expert in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Be proficient with HTML and CSS and be able to take designs from concept to creation.
- The ability to collaborate with other stakeholders to create a pitch document and campaign budget.
- The ability to develop ideas to meet the needs of client briefs
- Be an excellent communicator and keep both internal stakeholders and clients up to date with campaigns.
- A good eye for detail and will follow direction and guidelines.
- Great at working with others -- from other areas of Bauer and of course their team, the Digital Designer will understand and embrace collaborative working.
- Be organized and can strictly adhere to timelines and anticipate any potential hurdles. You will need to excel at multi-tasking and problem-solving, and competently manage their priorities.
- Be innovative, with a thirst for learning and developing new skills and will have a keen interest and knowledge of the latest advertising and marketing campaigns in the local and national marketplace
- Be a creative individual who excels in bringing ideas to life and is comfortable sharing and presenting their work. When a non-obvious answer or solution is needed, you can be relied upon to find it.