Digital Editor, Kiss FM
This s a unique opportunity to lead the Digital team at Kiss working across our award- winning KISS brands. You will closely with Productions, Commercial and the wider Digital team as a leader in the creation of innovative digital and social content.
The focus of your role:
- Working alongside the new Content Director for KISS, you will help devise and deliver a compelling and creative digital strategy, its spin off brands and exciting live events.
- You will be required to demonstrate leadership in creating compelling, shareable, on-brand content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TiKTok and YouTube, as well as compelling online digital content. You will be accomplished at driving engagement and new listeners via digital platforms.
- Your role will include managing a plan for content, coverage and promotions which represents the 24/7 nature of the radio station.
- You will be across Key Performance Indicators for third party and owned channels using analytics tools.
- The role requires demonstrable team leadership skills and the ability to influence production and presentation teams.
- You will have experience creating new digital formats for broadcast brands.
- You have a healthy obsession with music from all or some of the KISS brand.
What you will bring:
- You care about what’s relevant and essential for our broad audience of 15-35s. From pop culture to social action, you appreciate the diversity of our target audience and live by a right content, right platform, right time mentality.
- You know what everyone’s watching, talking about and cares about right now.
- A strong understanding of the social media landscape, demonstrated through previous work and active participation on social networks.
- Strong writing skills and English skills
- Design and experience skills using software packages such as Adobe Photoshop
- Video filming skills and editing skills, ideally using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Strong communications skills and be able to communicate both in-person and using tools such as Trello, Slack or Teams, with management, stakeholders, subordinates and peers
- Time management and prioritising skills essential
What we’ll offer you:
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Founded in Hamburg in 1875, Bauer Media is a privately-owned, global media company operating in 17 countries with a portfolio of market leading consumer brands across radio, magazines and digital. It also operates several online comparison portals in Central Europe, Spain and the Nordics and a growing marketing services business for small and medium sized enterprises.
Bauer Media Audio is one of Europe’s leading digital radio and audio businesses, reaching over twenty-five million listeners daily across FM, DAB, digital TV, web, apps and voice-controlled devices. Through its portfolio of world-class brands the business spans the UK, Poland, Slovakia, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway with leading brands including Mix Megapol, Radio Nova, RMF, Absolute Radio, Kiss and Magic.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure that our selection processes are as fair as they can possibly be, providing a level playing field for anyone who wants to come and work at Bauer. Therefore, if you require any adjustments to an interview process, please feel free to get in touch with HR.firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to talk through any adjustments you need in complete confidence and make arrangements on your behalf. Adjustments can be whatever you need them to be, whether that’s around accessibility, preparation time and space, or just travel expenses to get you to the interview. Let us know what you need, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re getting a fair opportunity to succeed.
HOW TO APPLY
If this is YOU then please send a covering letter and a cv by Friday September 18th to Radiodigitaljobs@bauermedia.co.uk
Closing Date for applications is Friday 18 September 2020