Representing commercial digital in Bauer Audio’s South region you will be part of a highly skilled, successful, and growing team. Collaborating across the South of England and beyond, you’ll be part of an extensive team of professionals working across premium brands.
The Focus of the Role
The successful candidate will need to be an innovative & creative individual who excels in bringing ideas to life and is comfortable sharing and presenting their work. When a non-obvious answer or solution is needed, they can be relied upon to find it. The Digital Executive will be a driven person who strives to achieve targets, embodies Bauer Media’s values, strategy and has a thirst of learning and developing new skills.
Working with our commercial teams designing and implementing the strongest campaigns that perfect fit a client’s brief. You’ll work as part of our internal fully service Digital and Creative agency, Bauer Create. You’ll have responsibilities in:
- Campaign creation and management
- Presentations and pitches
- Digital design & products
- Social Media
- Tracking and measurement
- Campaign administration
Presentations & pitches
- Able to create stunning presentations for client pitches ensuring presentations have an outstanding level of attention to detail.
- Use the Bauer presentation template to ensure all presentations are consistent.
- Carefully research and justify ideas within sales pitches. Show clients not only why the idea is great and will meet their requirement but also why it will work.
Digital design & products
- An expert in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Be proficient with HTML and CSS and be able to take designs from concept to creation.
- Cheetah Experiences is our digital marketing software and will formulate a large part of the work. Being an expert with the platform is essential in order to maximum its capabilities for commercial campaigns. It is a real point of difference for Bauer to have such an extensive range of digital marketing campaigns we can execute for clients.
- Use all available products of the set digital product range within Bauer. The product range must not be deviated away from.
- Social media plays a large part of digital campaigns. Proficient at using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and be able to plan advanced paid for campaigns.
Campaign creation & management
- Attending brief-take meetings with the sales team, asking questions and gathering relevant information
- Participate in team brainstorms; suggesting, collating and developing ideas.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to create a pitch document and campaign budget.
- Pitching ideas to the client or agency, taking on-board any feedback that is given.
- (If unsold) Sharing the idea with the wider team, as a potential campaign for a different client.
- (If sold) Ensuring that the campaign is booked via the correct process and relevant stakeholders are informed.
- Develop ideas to meet the needs of client briefs – both reactive and proactive, and pitch to clients and agencies.
- Plan and implement campaigns, ensuring that they are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Communicating regularly with the client to share campaign updates.
- Create post campaign analysis reports for the digital element of all campaigns within the timeframe required.
- Focusing on driving value for the customer by understanding their needs, what is important to them, and what will work well for their business.
- Building excellent relationships with customers through regular communication, over-delivering on expectations, and building trust.
- Provide industry, product and category specific knowledge through market data and tools and provided.
- Respond to customer queries in a quick and timely manner.
- An expert in Publish and be able to use the CMS to an advanced level.
- Utilising Proactis to create PO numbers, ensuring suppliers are set-up on the system and paid, as well as logging expenses when required.
- Utilising CRM to view revenue reports, and log pending and active campaigns, as well as costs.
- Utilising Creation Hub as a tool to log pending and active campaigns, briefing and communicating clearly with other team members.
- Ensuring that clients are put through the Prospect analysis system, to provide concise and detailed digital marketing data.
- Booking directional advertising and takeovers is a key requirement of this role. Ensuring inventory is booked within the timeframes required and submit artwork within the SLA’s agreed with the AdOps team.
- It’s important to be visible, active, and approachable, providing support to others, when required, and proactively.
- An ambassador for Bauer, living and breathing the brand’s strategy and values.
- Playing the part in implementing the commercial strategy for Bauer
- Work with the Manager to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- Work closely with other digital areas of Bauer including video, social, AdOps & e-marketing