Digital Marketing & Content Manager
This is a brand new role in a new audio content arm of a world leading global audio branding company.
Your focus will be on creating and delivering fun, timely and engaging digital content across multiple channels to increase awareness and drive trial of our innovative new audio experiences.
You’ll be an endless source of ideas and audience engagement mechanics as well as a creative storyteller with the skills to create and present content in a way that drives interaction and brings our audio to life.
Our background is in radio and, whilst we’re looking for someone who understands the power of sound, we’re interested in where audio is going rather than where it’s been.
- Responsible for producing compelling, SEO optimised content in various formats across multiple platforms.
- Focus on increasing engagement with the right audiences as well as expanding our digital footprint in line with the requirements of the product strategy outlined by the Managing Director.
- Collaborate with other departments to help create innovative content ideas.
- Actively manage and promote social media channels.
- Help build audiences for new products which we can monetise through third party involvement.
- Understand content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Contribute to product development as required.
- Ability to manage both B2B and B2C initiatives.
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of producing content that increases engagement and drives trial
- High level of creativity and excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to use data-driven insights to improve content engagement
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines
- Experience of digital marketing tactics and tools - SEO, social media scheduling, email marketing platforms, web analytics
- Experienced in multi-platform and integrated campaign approaches
- Ability to deliver content based on a brief
- Audio editing experience
- Smart speaker content and marketing
- Multi-territory marketing
ReelWorld have been creating jingles and imaging for radio stations around the world since they were formed in Seattle, USA, in 1994. Over the years they have developed a world-class reputation for innovative audio branding of the highest quality.
In recent times ReelWorld Europe has established a presence as one of Europe’s leading radio production houses, proudly serving over 250 European stations from their MediaCityUK base.
They have created the on air identities for market leading radio stations across the continent including Heart UK, Radio 2 Belgium, BBC Radio 1 Breakfast, Los 40 Spain, BBC Radio 1Xtra, KRONEHIT Austria, RTE 2fm, bigFM Germany and Norway’s NRK P1.
ReelWorld continue to produce innovative radio branding and imaging solutions for market leading radio stations worldwide, supporting those who #makegreatradio.
They are also proud champions of the ReelWorld Radio Academy 30 under 30 - a UK radio initiative that recognises the industry's brightest new talent.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
To apply, email your CV, with a brief covering letter to: email@example.com