Endorse Radio Presenter
Endorse Radio is looking to expand its existing team of on air talent. The station is a community CHR radio station broadcasting in Devon, however we are accepting talent from across the UK, so please don’t let this put you off.
The station aims to target 15-34 year olds and play’s the biggest hits of today, and a few throwbacks from the late 00s and early 10s.
What are we looking for in on-air talent:
- You must have a minimum of a microphone & computer with an internet connection.
- Be friendly, out-going and fun, we want our listeners to really connect with our presenters.
- Have some form of experience or knowledge with voice tracking.
- Have an understanding of new music from the charts, and current artists. It’s important to demonstrate a passion for up-to date music to really connect with our target audience.
- Ability to come up with fun & engaging ideas to bring to both your show and the station as a whole.
As a voice tracked presenter, you will be in charge of the presentation of your links. We’re not looking for generic “That was and this is” presenters.
You will gain feedback and relevant training if you are inexperienced and we hope to help you gain the skills to be able to make the next step in your career.
You can apply by sending a bit about yourself and a demo to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website: https://endorseradio.co.uk/join-the-endorse-radio-team.
We look forward to hearing from you , good luck!