With over 4 million listeners a week, KISS is one of the most high profile and well respected youth radio brands in the world. Our music offering is at the core of everything we do.
We’ve got a unique opportunity for a pro-active Producer to join our award-winning team – creating engaging content, with both presenters and celebrity talent for broadcast on radio, and the KISS digital platforms. This role will support the daily output of our Drive show with Tyler, and the KISS Evening Show with Alex, with a focus of driving audience growth and engagement across our on air and digital platforms.
The ability to communicate confidently at all levels, comfortably work with other key business areas, and create fresh innovative ‘on-brand’ ideas are all key requirements in this role.
Working days/hours would be Sunday – Thursday 12.30pm – 9pm. This is a studio producer role, not an audio or imaging producer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in a live environment in the studio each day, you will manage on air talent and help drive the shows creative and strategic planning with a daily show content plan.
- Effectively implement regular commercial client-led activity, station competitions, show production and brand promotion across the shows you are responsible for.
- Work with the KISS Digital team to drive the social media output of the shows you’re responsible for, developing and maintaining engaging content strands.
- Support the wider KISS programming team as and when required with general programming duties such as building/segueing shows in Zetta, pre-recording shows across the KISS schedule and supporting out of studio broadcasts.
- Ensure all broadcasts you are responsible for comply with key broadcast regulations and laws.
- Support the content production team at our world-class events such as the KISS Haunted House Party and KISSTORY on the Common.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience of Zetta or similar playout systems
- Experience of audio editing/production (editorial & commercial)
- Experience of creative script writing (editorial & commercial)
- Excellent voice over direction & development
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Highly creative boundary pusher
- Pro-active, committed, quick thinking and hard working
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in commercial broadcast environment would be advantageous
- Confident working independently towards your own personal objectives and collaboratively to achieve the wider business goals.
If you would like to apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 7th October.