Fix Radio Account Manager
Fix Media Account Manager
A bit about Fix Media
Fix Media offers tailored marketing solutions for the trade and
construction sector. We have a DAB radio stations in London and Manchester called Fix Radio (www.fixradio.co.uk) and we have further stations due to start shortly in Bristol, Leeds and Newcastle. We have one of the largest
trade focused social media pages on Facebook called Tradesmen Banter (592,000 followers).
We have a young enthusiastic team that work remotely. It’s a fun, ambitious and exciting business that is growing very quickly and is in need of an account manager to help manage existing business.
Website: www.fixmedia.co.uk www.fixradio.co.uk
Size of Team: 15-20
Target Market (audience): People who make their living in the trade - builders, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, roofers, painters, decorators, scaffolders etc.
Target Market (B2B): Brands looking to market a product or services to tradespeople (I.e. clothing/tools/insurance)
Job Start Date: Jan 2022
Job opportunity summary:
Fix Media has a team of 4 in its sales team all focused on driving new business and they’ve been very successful in acquiring many of the top brands in the industry including Screwfix, Velux and Bosch. Due to the success of the Fix brand we are looking to expand the Account Management Team to provide additional support to manage these accounts and enable the New Business Team to focus on more new business.
Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Sales – Media
Reports to: Head of Account Management
Job Purpose: Manage and develop existing Key Accounts Key Responsibilities:
- Account Management of designated existing accounts (Predominantly Key accounts but not limited to)
- Building strong long term relationships with the customer account managers
- Upselling existing accounts
- Report into the Head of Account Management with key accountdevelopments and requirements of the accounts
- Helping manage inventory (radio spots/SPI/digital inventory)Key Performance Indicators:
- Keeping accounts
- Building strong relationships with the accounts
- Keeping on top of executing against the agreement with the account
- Producing effective weekly activity report monthly review meetingdocuments.
- Account growthTechnical Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Graphic design skills (desirable not a must)
- Previous experience of managing and building relationships with large accounts
- Experience in developing revenue opportunities and business with existing clients
- Ability to perform day to day management of key Accounts, assessing and evaluating gaps and opportunities
- Familiar with working in a fast past industry, a true self-starter with strong sales background
- A Pro-active approach is a must
- Candidates should possess analytical and create skills to identify newbusiness opportunities and to develop commercial solutions which quickly generate additional revenue income
Ideally Applicants will have strong sales experience within organisations and a full understanding of the shape and working practices of broadcast industries (radio) but a minimum requirement is experience within print/trade shows/digital.
Basic Salary: Competitive Working hours: 9am-5pm Pension scheme: Yes Probation period: 3 months Start Date: Jan 2022
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and the reasons you feel you should join us.