Freelance Broadcast Journalists
UCB News is looking for experienced Freelance Broadcast Journalists who can work across multiple platforms for the Christian media charity, United Christian Broadcasters.
We want to hear from you if you can:
- demonstrate that you are a committed Christian and connected to a mainstream church
- independently report on news and present it in different formats for radio, digital platforms and social media
- confidently present news bulletins in a live radio environment
- show us your excellent awareness of news values, bulletin running orders, broadcasting law and the Ofcom Code
- bring an understanding of relevant national and international issues that engage a Christian audience
- be available to work different shifts (between early morning and early evening) on any day of the week – sometimes standing in for other broadcast journalists at short notice
This role is to provide holiday/sickness cover for the staff team and may involve home working and/or be based at the UCB Broadcast Centre in Stoke-on-Trent (Postcode ST4 8RY).
If you have any questions, please email the News and Current Affairs Editor, Vicky Gibbens firstname.lastname@example.org
To take the next step, email your CV and an mp3 demo to email@example.com
UCB is a Christian Charity. Schedule 9 Part 1 (3a) and (3b) of the Equality Act 2010 apply to this vacancy