GREATEST HITS RADIO – ACCOUNT MANAGER – YORKSHIRE COAST
We are passionate about connecting our audiences with our customers. Whether that be on air through our market leading radio stations like Greatest Hits Radio Yorkshire Coast or through our growing digital channels we offer creative solutions that get our clients results.
This account manager role serves our customer base across the Yorkshire Coast area (though some home based calls at present due to CV-19) and would ideally suit an individual with a proven track record of radio or media sales.
Due to team expansion we are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join us at our market leading station Greatest Hits Radio Yorkshire Coast.
The role will primarily involve working with local businesses, selling creative multi-platform advertising campaigns.
Our portfolio includes commercial airtime, creative, digital products, sponsorships and client funded promotions.
You will proactively manage your own territory and client list and will be expected to independently source and secure new business.
What you will do
- Prospect, pre-qualify and appoint potential customers
- Achieve an average of 15 face to face appointments weekly combining fact find and presentations
- Take a customer brief and work with colleagues in the creative solutions team to build campaign proposals
- Sales and appointment making over the phone
- Acquiring new customers in order to generate new revenue
- Develop a strong understanding of your customer’s business sector and their core objectives
- Use data to build your sales proposition
- Build strong relationships with clients and external stakeholders
- Be confident presenting and selling bespoke multi-platform solutions to client partners using our full Bauer brand portfolio
- Maintain and grow existing accounts whilst delivering best in class customer service
- Accurate forecasting of monthly and quarterly sales revenue
- Consistent target achievement monthly and quarterly
- Proactively use CRM to manage client contacts, forecasts, pipeline activity and leads
What you will bring:
- You will have a proven track record of target achievement within radio, media or digital sales
- Demonstrable success in new business generation and customer account management
- Clear face to face sales experience
- Experience in conducting in depth fact finds with customers, with the ability to identify core measurable objectives
- Good understanding of the media landscape
- Ability to plan, construct and deliver effective client proposals
- Be able to translate data for use within the sales proposition
- Understanding of the sales process and ability to diligently follow the steps within that process
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong, confident communicator
- Strong account management and admin skills
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to register in the hub and include your CV and covering letter into your profile.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure that our selection processes are as fair as they can possibly be, providing a level playing field for anyone who wants to come and work at Bauer. Therefore, if you require any adjustments to an interview process, please feel free to get in touch with HR.email@example.com who will be happy to talk through any adjustments you need in complete confidence and make arrangements on your behalf. Adjustments can be whatever you need them to be, whether that’s around accessibility, preparation time and space, or just travel expenses to get you to the interview. Let us know what you need, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re getting a fair opportunity to succeed.