IT Support Engineer
Broadcast Radio Ltd was founded in 1997 by 2 friends from University with a love of all things radio. Now expanded into 3 leading radio technology brands, Broadcast Radio, University Radio and School Radio, our expert team provides complete broadcast radio technology services. Whether it’s for studios or software, installation, training or managed services, we provide complete solutions in the UK and overseas. Our expanding technical team is looking for a new member with an interest in learning and first-class customer service skills.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package.
About the role:
- All aspects of 1st and 2nd line technical support for Broadcast Radio products.
- Setting up, configuring and installing authorised software to laptops and desktops.
- Provide excellent customer support, end-user desktop support, troubleshooting, and training.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Keep up to date with new advances in relevant technology.
- From time to time represent Broadcast Radio at public events and trade exhibitions.
We need you to have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a 1st or 2nd line technical support role
- A keen interest in developing technologies
- Experience in building and maintenance of ICT hardware.
- Knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems.
- Excellent customer service, trouble shooting and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to travel within the UK and overseas.
It would be nice if you had one or more of the following:
- Experience with AV equipment in an installation or support role.
- Experience within a radio setting or audio technician experience.
- Experience providing technical services to education
- Experience delivering technical training one-to-one or to groups.
- Microsoft or equivalent Certification, e.g. MCSA, MCSE etc.
- Access to your own vehicle and a full driving license.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, therefore previous radio experience would be beneficial but is not a necessity.
Application deadline: 06/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year